The Financial Aid PLUS Plan includes the following:
1. Guidance - College Fit and Match - The college planning process can be stressful for parents and students. Understanding what goes into a good college list is crucial. We will review your current college list and evaluate your admissions chances. We will recommend additional colleges based on the students Career goals, Academic, Social, and Cultural fit.
2. College Cost & Aid - Why do I have to pay so much for this education? Is it worth it? We will project what you can expect to pay at each college of your choice. We will suggest colleges that are the best Financial Fit based on your budget.
3. FAFSA, CSS Profile, State, TAP, Excelsior Scholarship, IDOC, Verification, and Institutional forms. - we assist you in completing your forms the most efficient way possible.
4. Correct your Student Aid Report (SAR) - so that you maximize your eligibility for all aid possible.
5. Review your financial aid awards - to see that you were awarded all available aid.
6. Assist with financial aid appeals - in case the colleges did not award what you deserve.
7. Advice on student and parent loans - including assistance with applying for federal direct student and federal direct parent PLUS loans.
9. Telephone and email support - unlimited for one year.